On this page we want to present a clear overview of the Europa Park prices 2022. There are 1...
Location & Direction - Hotel La Toscana
Hotel La Toscana is located in Ringsheim, just 1 minute from the exit "Rust" of the A5 motorway. The location is quiet and the Europapark Rust is only 5 minutes away.
The Black Forest is also on the door step of Ringsheim. In just a short time you can reach many attractions by car in the Black Forest Nature Park.
Directions to Hotel La Toscana
Adsress for Navigation
Hotel La Toscana
Mahlberger Straße 6
- Traveling on motorway A5, take exit 57b "Rust"
- Follow signs to "Ringsheim"
- After about 1.2 km take the 1st exit of the roundabout
- Turn right again (before Norma shop)
- Follow the road to the left
- After 50m you see Hotel La Toscana to your left
- Train station "Ringsheim"
- 6 minutes walk to Hotel La Toscana
- Airport Strasbourg (about 43 km)
- Airport Baden-Airpark (about 72 km)
- Airport Basel (about 85 km)
- Airport Stuttgart (about 137 km)
Location of Hotel La Toscana
Distances to shops & restaurants
- Norma Supermarket (50 m)
- Kebab House (50 m)
- S'bahnhöfle (600 m)
- Gasthaus Adler (1300 m)
- Gasthaus zum Hirschen (1300)
- Europapark Hotel-Restaurants (4 km)
Distances to Highlights
- Europapark Rust (ca. 4 km)
- Vineyards of Kaiserstuhl (ca. 10 km)
- Freiburg (ca. 35 km)
- Colmar (ca. 48 km)
- Strasbourg (ca. 56 km)
- Hexenlochmühle (ca. 62 km)
- Triberger waterfalls (ca. 63 km)
- German Watch Museum (ca. 67 km)
Hotel between Europapark and Black Forest!
Hotel La Toscana is located directly at Europapark Rust in Ringsheim, along the A5 motorway, exit 57b Rust. By car or hotel shuttle you can reach the popular adventure park in just 5 minutes. Furthermore, the famous Black Forest with its many attractions is only a short distance away. Attractive cities such as Strasbourg, Colmar and Freiburg are easily accessible via the motorway. There are many activities in the area such as hiking, cycling and e-biking. You can explore numerous Black Forest and wine villages such as Ettenheim, Herbolzheim, Rheinhausen, Kappel-Grafenhausen, Mahlberg, Kippenheim and Riegel am Kaiserstuhl. Feel free to stop on your way to try a Baden wine from the Kaiserstuhl. This wine area is known to produce the best wines in Germany.
On this page we want to present a clear overview of the Rulantica prices 2022. There are day...